Monday, August 25, 2008

Big Sister

From this day forward Olivia, like it or not, happy about it or annoyed, you will be known as Sissy, Sis, Sister, Big Sissy, oh precious girl it goes on and on. The days of Olivia will fade and you will just be Sis. I promised I would never do that to your mommy or your cousins, but it happened. One day without even knowing it I called Iris Sis. She is no more my Mimi, she is Sis or Sister. I don't say this to take anything away from you. I say this because it is an honor to be the oldest. It is a place of esteem to be the big Sister. MaKenna will adore you and soon she will follow you wherever you go. She will want to be just like you. She will think you hung the moon and lit the stars. So Olivia, my Liver Sue, be a good big Sister. Love your little sissy and help your mommy. Mostly though know that when you are with your Nana that even though I may call you Sister, I know that you are Olivia. You are now and will always be my Livie Girl.. Even when I slip up and call you Sis.

1 comment:

Hobby Mama said...

I love you mommy head and am so blessed to have you in my girls lives. they are blessed to have a ranny nana neenee mimi that loves them so. Thank you for being here when I need to call and just say what ya doin or to complain that Liv is being a turd. She loves you and in time she will too know how blessed she is with her nana or whatever it be she calls you. See you tomorrow mommy head. I am looking forward to you being here. hugs and kisses. from all of us.