Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Skinny Marie AKA Fat Fat Fat Head

I am blessed. Blessed beyond measure. My portion more bountiful that I could have ever imagined. This is my youngest grand baby. Papa calls her Fat, Fat, Fat Head, which was kinda cute considering she does have a, well, ummmm, a, oh heck, a large head. Sorry baby. Fat Head was okay for us big people to say knowing that such a moniker would go away when sweet little MaKenna Kay was old enough to know that Fat Head was maybe not a flattering name even though it was used here as a term of endearment. Her big sister Olivia, however, thought Fat was a good name for her baby sissy and took to using it full time. So, her mommy come up with a much better name. She is now, and will be forever, Skinny. Hmmmmm... My favorite movie of all time is Pretty Woman. If you are familiar with this great cinematic work of art, then you know in the begining there is a slain prostitute named Skinny Marie! I can't help myself. I keep calling her Skinny Marie! It just goes together perfectly. So, to you my sweet Kenna Kay, know that your Ranny Nana Nene Mimi, means no disrespect but, you will now and always be my Skinny Marie. Sorta like my little Livie, is my precious little Livery Sue. Don't ask, it just happens. Those sort of things just fall out of my mouth and become the names I call my grand babies so, here's to you my sweet sweet babies, Mimi, Bird, Skinny Marie, Livery Sue, Mina, A, Hanky James, Thatty and to my baby on the way, I am sure that your Nana will find just the right name for you too.

2 comments:

Hobby Mama said...

Love it. Doodle has now picked up skinny but it is skinny sissy. Gosh i love my girls

MissEllen said...

There are no ugly people in your family! You guys make beautiful babies and grandbabies. :)